Recruiting Looking for a professional and forward thinking team

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLee

Oct 26, 2011
Hello DevBest,
I'm Jack and I've been around the retro scene since V26, i've worked on many hotels and projects and am an avid fan of moderation and community's in general. I'm here exclusively looking on DevBest to recruit several members for a project that is up and coming within the retro community. I'm looking for some professional, experienced and valued members of DevBest to join me in a fresh project that i'll be starting this Thursday.

Whats The Deal?
I will be purchasing the required items to set up and run a brand new community within the retro scene. It will not be focused on money, and unless I have an interested developer it will not be strictly development orientated. The hotel will be built around a community of people I value and am happy to keep running and giving an enjoyable environment to. I do not have a limitless budget and I do have a small team based upon the moderation factor already.

What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a professional and experienced coder who is also experienced in running a VPS and hosting co-currently and has a vast/acceptable knowledge of #C - PHP is not a issue. If you think you hold these attributes I'd like you to contact me with a application, I have no pre-set form because I believe that by leaving that to the applicant I get a better idea of the kind of person applying.

Thanks For Reading, I look forward to any applications. Please send me your forms through PM or Skype: j0sem0urinh0​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread