Applicant Looking for a Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Hello Devbest.
Today I am writing this because I am in look of a staff position on a professional hotel, that has a nice userbase, but yet is just begining the adventure.
I want a loyal owner who will not close.

Application:

Name:
Jamie Mic
Position Wanted:
Administrator
Technician

Past Experience:
Habnut Hotel: I owned Habnut with Corey for quite a while. We had to close before we were online for 1 month, due to funding issues.
We reached 29 users online, withing our first 3 days.
We got up to 26th on RetrosList in just a few weeks.
We had nearly 3,000 registered users within all of our databases.

Zinc Hotel: I was a technician on Zinc for a few weeks. Within these weeks, I brought many features.
These being:
Radio
Referal System
R63B
New Theme
New Emulator
New SWF's
Top Stats page
Neater Staff page
Lottory and a Vault
and many more.

The hotel flourished as I added these. I ended up leaving when the owner stepped down and gave over control.

Nation Hotel: I was a Moderator on Nation for a few short days, but within these days of me being there.
We hit 600 registered users, and 35 users online!
I kept the community safe from scammers, intolerant behavior, etc.

HabRay Hotel: @Ishay gave me a chance on Habray when Habnut closed. I was a "co-owner/hidden rank". Within my first night of working there, we peaked 33 users online.
After, a few days we got to 25th on RetrosList.
I suggested the Events staff page, and Top Stats page which are both now added.

Qualities:
A few of my qualities are:
I know HTML, CSS, and a bit of PHP. I can edit a theme easily.
I can set up a retro and get it fully functional within 10 minutes.
I have a lot of friends that would join, due to my presents.
I am active, I can spend around 5 hours online everyday.
I host events, even though I am technical nerd, I love hosting events in the community.
I am professional as it gets. I use correct grammar, and try to see the best of every situation.

Well thats all.
Got a job for me? Reply below! :up:

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Alright mate, come on and we can talk about it some more. Make your name something appropriate.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Mate, I like your application thread, please fill the application, and pm me on devbest, so i can keep track of your username.
Application:

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Oooh, just going to put my two shares in here. These are two things that I en counted when I owned Uber. When me and Dalton (old manager) wanted to merge with Nut, his instant response was 'what's the money I'll get'. This is when me and Dalton realised this was another 'in it for the money'. We then declined the deal and moved on. I then find out on Habnut, he has created an account (yes this kid) under the name 'zMagenta' and copied my look and motto from Uber, claiming to users that Uber is closing and I have 'forgot' my password on Uber. I approach him, and he replies. Look on my wall, tehehe.

Thought you should know this.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Oooh, just going to put my two shares in here. These are two things that I en counted when I owned Uber. When me and Dalton (old manager) wanted to merge with Nut, his instant response was 'what's the money I'll get'. This is when me and Dalton realised this was another 'in it for the money'. We then declined the deal and moved on. I then find out on Habnut, he has created an account (yes this kid) under the name 'zMagenta' and copied my look and motto from Uber, claiming to users that Uber is closing and I have 'forgot' my password on Uber. I approach him, and he replies. Look on my wall, tehehe.

Can I please see some proof of this? Habnut was a non-profit hotel, and domain has been bought for 2 years, VPS was donated.
And no I didn't make an account faking, cause I don't give 2 shits about you.
This absolutely all in jealousy because Habnut was better than Tame.

Anyways, still looking just got ungrounded.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Can I please see some proof of this? Habnut was a non-profit hotel, and domain has been bought for 2 years, VPS was donated.
And no I didn't make an account faking, cause I don't give 2 shits about you.
This absolutely all in jealousy because Habnut was better than Tame.

Anyways, still looking just got ungrounded.

Habnut wasn't really better than tame, infact Habnut had nothing unique about it.

n00b

n00b
Jun 20, 2012
Considering tame came from uber it had some pretty unique stuff and you only name tame because lets face it, you couldn't compete with uber so you name a unsuccessful hotel of Jamies.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
The usercount was double Tame.
Tame had nothing unique besides @Absterge's theme.
Double Tame..? When you requested a merge, we were on 35 as it was a decent number, I can quite clearly remember. You had 9, so therefore I think your point is invalid.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011

From what I saw myself and heard I can pretty much back up everything said above.

Nevertheless, seems as though this thread is going a bit off-topic? Good luck getting hired :)

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Double Tame..? When you requested a merge, we were on 35 as it was a decent number, I can quite clearly remember. You had 9, so therefore I think your point is invalid.

After a week of not merging, we had 20+ at all times. You had 0-4.
I am making my own hotel. Close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread