Applicant Looking for a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddle

Apr 21, 2013
Cuddle
Hello, I'm Elliot and I am an Ex-Web Developer from the United Kingdom, the reason I am saying 'ex' is because I used to be a web developer, although late last year I had to leave due to serious copyright claims from one of the major corporations (Which I will not mention) - The reason I left was, without knowing they were under copyright, somebody requested a 'banner' for their profile on this website, with this corporations logo on it, I stupidly accepted this request and created this banner, which was seen by one of their 'Moderators'. Although, I have now learnt from my mistake.
Have I any previous experiances?
Well, I have a heap of great experiances from since I owned my own Habbo Retro, in which had over 20,000 registered members and just over 99 daily visitors. In the enviroment of my old habbo retro I worked in a peaceful place, with peaceful people.
Where would I like to work?
I would like to work somewhere where a website, business or organisation is seeking for a 'Technicial Manager' or an 'Administrator'. If somebody would be so kind to offer me a job at their Hosting Company, Habbo Retro or major forum.
Current Job: N/A
Previous Role: Administrator - myHQ Forums
Sorry if you have been affected by my issue regarding 'copyright' claims made by another website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread