Looking for a hotel to be staff on

Records

Professional
May 13, 2013
I have a lot of free time and I'd love to work on a retro for anyone. I don't know where I would post this but here:

My staff application
Name: Rob // Robert
Staff Experience: Well I've worked at plenty of hotels, I used to own Alpha hotel with Jelle ( If you don't believe, ask him ). I've ran Bash with my old friend Aaron, I managed Revo for a little while then I quit. I worked on my friends hotel, Capital ( I co owned with him ). I ran starlight with my old friend Cameron, but we closed down due to no payments.
What can I bring you?: Well I can bring you plenty of users, I have a lot of friends who play all of my hotels. I normally bring about 15 new users to any hotel I stick my mind to! I can host daily events around 5 events per day. I will keep the users active! I like to welcome every new users so they feel welcomed to the community!
Why do I want this job?: Well I have a lot of free time now, as I'm off for a little while at school! I feel like I can help your hotel gain more users, and grow a bigger community. I have watched your hotel grow, and want to help it grow even more!
Other comments: I try to be very professional at working at retros. I like to have very nice grammar, I normally don't make spelling mistakes. I can also do a little coding, and tech work. I can code PHP,CSS,HTML, and beginning JAVA. I also like to put a lot of effort into work, to keep it growing!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Thread cleaned, this is not a discussion post. If you're interested in hiring him then post here or message him. If you want to insult him, take it elsewhere.

Also, wrong section - Moved.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
I need a Co-Owner / Technician on my hotel, who knows what they're doing.
My skype is KegoParkess if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread