Recruiting Looking for a hotel tech [paid]

Carlton28

Jul 4, 2013
Hi there, Im considering making a habbo retro and im interested in a tech to set it up from scratch and after that be around to fix some simple things. About 3 months ago I made a retro myself I have the knowledge, just not the time, I would like to focus on the social and marketing aspects.

Whoever it is need to be trustworthy, trust is the major thing. In terms of experience all you need is experience in making and maintaining retros, revcms, r63b, IIS. Payment would be $10 aud for the setup than from tech from that point voluntary, just fixing or adding little things.
This will be a proper hotel on a dual core vps, not hamachi or anything.
Anyway if you're interest add me on skype or message me on here whatever, post below. Thanks. :)

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I am most definitely willing to setup your hotel for $10AUD. If you need any fixes, ect I can also help you out with those.

Let me know if you are still looking for someone. I've shot you a f/r on skype.

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
$10AUD? Absolute bullshit.
I don't know if you can fucking read or not but
6u3b.png

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I saw that but $10AUD is still bull. It should be free, honest. Basically just wasting money on something that can be done for nothing.
If the OP is offering a payment of $10 and I say that I would do it for $10, do not attack me. I'm only offering my services for the price he stated.
Thanks.

Newt

Dec 7, 2013
Why should you pay someone to be your tech and set up your hotel? I have worked for a lot of different people for free, and I enjoy doing it. In fact I'm helping zVulnerable right now setting up his R63b retro...

GageRman

Dec 19, 2013
I would Tech the hotel, and Put my CMS Edits + Work on the hotel and constantly be active whilst I would do anything you want me to regarding the hotel [ what I am capable of ] Add my Facebook :-

Shatter

Jan 8, 2014
I've already contacted him and he's proclaimed he is no longer looking for a tech.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
If still intrested ill set up your hotel for free.

Users who are viewing this thread