Looking for a good vps host

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
hi guys im looking for your suggestions on what were to buy my new vps for hex hotel as i have been with 2 companys so far and the vps that i recived was bollox to be honest.. if you link me to your vps hosts and ill take alook thanks guys!

Linxon

IzyHosting.com
Mar 28, 2015
hi guys im looking for your suggestions on what were to buy my new vps for hex hotel as i have been with 2 companys so far and the vps that i recived was bollox to be honest.. if you link me to your vps hosts and ill take alook thanks guys!
Hello, you can check out my friends company! 4 GB RAM VPS costs $32.00 USD Monthly.
Link: brickhosts.com

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
I'll give you a deal. Add my Skype if you're interested: JohShmo

I can do 3.5GB RAM with 70gb Diskspace for like 10 bucks a month, DDoS Protected.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
None of the above seem like reliable hosts, you could get a server with which is expensive but the odds of it being taken down from ddos attacks are slim. Or if you ARE getting a gameserver, otherwise don't bother. They have pretty decent response times to tickets also. I don't really trust any of the hosts that a hosted by people from retros, too sketchy.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I can honestly say, I used HostSavor in the past. Nothing is wrong with them, not sure why people hate on them. I never used their TCP Proxies, but I used their 4GB VPS and everything was fast and smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread