Applicant Looking for a decent hotel to start fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Um Right, So I'm harry I am 18 t. So yeah Without talking much shit, I'll come directly to point, I am looking for a hotel to start fresh and stay on it, till the end, This is my last chance to habbo retros.

Needs :
  • Don't be a lazy fuck.
  • Don't close within a week or a month of me joining, if we do/can.
  • Have a VPS, domain and proxy so I know the hotel is somewhat 'safe'.(Sorry craig :p)

Experience: I've been Moderator on Habplus Hotel been staff on it for around 9 months or whatever, before that, I've worked as Co-Owner on Uber-hotel along with jamie(@zMagenta), I've worked as Co-Owner on Tame hotel, Once again owned by jamie, Other than that, I've owned a few retros in the past.

What Could I Bring To Hotel? um well to beging with, I've been known around in this community and been here for years so I could possibly bring a good user base , and I could even make the community fun loving and enjoying , Also I could work up on economy, and yeah, I can code as well, So I could patch up some cms stuff and edit it abit around , I can do HTML,CSS And PHP (enough to make it work for retros)

What's different about me ? I have the experience and professionalism to do this task. I can try my best to provide what you want done during my job and I will work on it if I cannot do this. I am willing to research if not ask questions about how to do so if I am not familiar. I'd be honored if any retro at all would be willing.

P.s - I do what I say, and I am looking for either manager/co-owner position, Really cant be bothered to work for moderator/admin positions w.e it is.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Well me and @Glorious are currently making a retro on a vps with proxy and link its not up yet but he used to own habnut which was pretty successful

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Harry, PM/KIK/Skype me, I have an offer for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
You'll probably work with Jamie but I'm gonna post anyways I guess. I have a vps, a http and a tcp proxy and I would be able to buy a domain whenever. I can code somewhat. (Enough to setup a hotel and edit it a good deal.) I'm not lazy, if I own a hotel all my effort goes towards it. I've owned decently popular hotels in the past. Leet, Axis, Pure and Risk being the most popular. So yeah, up to you I guess.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've spoken to a friend for you, his hotel will probably satisfy you more than the other users in this thread, I've sent him the thread link and hopefully he'll contact you.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
I'm Stanley,
Owned 2 Hotels, done fixes and minor edits for countless amount of people.
A problem will be resolved no issue
i know how to edit shit im not noob,
and im not five years old, so you can expect maturity with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread