Looking For A Co-Owner

Mason2k14

Apr 21, 2014
Hello, I'm here searching for a co-owner.

Basically, I have a vps and the cms and everything but i am not able to put it together as i have forgotten. I am looking for someone who will be dedicated, has ran hotels before, and knows how to put one together. (CMS Editing, Setting up EMU etc.)

I am not looking to sit back, I will put money into advertising, as well as split donations with the co-owner as we decide is a fair share.

As I said I am experienced and will expect you to be as well.

My Skype is - masonhdgames

Thanks for reading and make sure to post your Skype before adding me.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
RiiSki, if you don't know about hotels. If you're "trying to learn" then learn everything about them first.

Basically, I have a vps and the cms and everything but i am not able to put it together as i have forgotten. I am looking for someone who will be dedicated, has ran hotels before, and knows how to put one together. (CMS Editing, Setting up EMU etc.)

Must of ran hotels before. Js.

GageRman

Dec 19, 2013
Hit me up on skype I have certain work with custom cms's and a wide range of emulators and I will set you up with it and tech you're hotel etc
My skypes : gbotnet (fappin)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Why people spend money for vps before testing things out.You know you can always make a non public hotel first and take it from there.But i'd like to help if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread