Recruiting Looking for a co-owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitler

Apr 21, 2013
Hello,
I'm looking to bring back my old, old... old hotel, but my problem is the funding of it. I'm unable to acquire funds for a server for atleast 3 months. That's why I'm looking for someone, I need someone who is able to pay server bills for atleast 3 months and is prepared for more.

The original hotel was founded in 2010 and hit 250 give or take some online at any given time within a month. The previous owner and I got bored of habbo and passed all offers of people wanting to purchase it and close down. I've now gotten back into the retro scene and have decided I want to bring it back and I believe it can get the same usercount, if not higher.

I'm not one of those hotel owners who are in it for the money, all money earned will go towards hotel expenses and possible server upgrades, never for my own personal use and I'd hope to find someone similar to me.

If you're interested chuck me a PM and we'll start talking.

Your sincerely,
Hitler.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
I need someone who is able to pay server bills for atleast 3 months and is prepared for more.
Sorry, Read section rules by Craig, You can not ask for items because people will keep on joining asking.
It was not up to me, staffs decision

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
What's the fucking point of asking for a coowner if they are paying for the bills.

Don't bother.

Hitler

Apr 21, 2013
I need someone who is able to pay server bills for atleast 3 months and is prepared for more.
Sorry, Read section rules by Craig, You can not ask for items because people will keep on joining asking.
It was not up to me, staffs decision
Alright, sorry. I hadn't read the sections rules yet.

What's the fucking point of asking for a coowner if they are paying for the bills.

Don't bother.

Please gtfo (Infract me if you must mod). Basically this was mainly for the people that either have no clue what they are doing when it comes to setting up retros etc, or can't be arsed. If you weren't interested why bother replying?

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Oh Jesus, Another Fucking begger. Skid please go back to your cage where you belong, there is no need for you to be here asking noobs that do not know anything just so you can run a hotel. If you don't have funds then don't even bother running a hotel because it well not get you any where.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
a hotel because it "well" not get you any where.
Will* Also why you so mean? He's simply asking for funds! I see loads of people with funds who have no retro making experience. He's simply giving them a chance so that it works for both him and them.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
This thread is biased in my opinion. If you can't follow a tutorial your a retard. This is a chance for a new member to steal all your money.

Hitler

Apr 21, 2013
This thread is biased in my opinion. If you can't follow a tutorial your a retard. This is a chance for a new member to steal all your money.

Please fuck off. I'm not a new member, I'm just on my new account. I lost my details to my original account (DiverseLulz). Get your facts straight faggot.

, that's exactly my point.

You know nothing, you're calling me a skid? Read what Wassim said if you haven't already. kty.

I believe I deserve an infraction for this, yo. And if this thread is against the rules, please close it.

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
omg so much criticism, why you guys need to be so mean? Give him a chance.

And another thing is simply on having some partner on funds doesnt make you a faggot/beggar/etc. If you cant help, Just Leave him alone. :null:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread