Recruiting Looking for a co-owner/technician

APFLACO

Feb 13, 2014
Looking to develop a new professional retro, i need a good technician who knows what he's doing before i start doing anything , already have a vps, To sum up what i mean but a good technician i just need someone who has experience working with retros . You dont have to be an expert and know how to program and all that stuff just need someone to do simple touchups and fix some bugs to keep the hotel together. Simple things such as ; fixing a client or how to code a new page for cms.
Name
Timezone
Past experience?
Will you be willing to help fund the hotel?

comment with this and than add my skype

add my skype if your interested ,

Last edited:

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Looking to develop a new professional retro, i need a good technician who knows what he's doing before i start doing anything , i have all the cash for the proxy vps etc.

Name
Timezone
Past experience?
Will you be willing to help fund the hotel?

comment with this and than add my skype

add my skype if your interested ,
Are you paying for the job ?

Ian2456

Feb 19, 2013
Name Ian
Age not saying
Location US
Timezone PST/PDT
Past experience? use to work at my hotel(s) like 4 of them,worked at Brick Hotel as manager and its closed.
Will you be willing to help fund the hotel? Idk.

StewieManner

Hoth Hotel Manager
Nov 9, 2013
Name : Jayden
Timezone : EST
Past experience? :
  • HabZig Hotel ( Owner )
  • Spectrum Hotel ( Technical Manager )
  • Habstar Hotel ( Moderator )
  • Hebzo Hotel ( Senior Administrator )
Will you be willing to help fund the hotel? : Yes

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Mmmm.. You should add more into your thread. By technician what skills do they need to have to satisfy you're needs?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I don't see how people would need to help fund the hotel. You should have money enough to pay the server yourself and the VIP payments could be used for the server as well so I don't really see the sense for that.

Would be stupid to make your own employees pay for the server that you've bought that's just ridiculous so you can leave that part out because nobody's going to pay YOUR server for YOU.

APFLACO

Feb 13, 2014
I don't see how people would need to help fund the hotel. You should have money enough to pay the server yourself and the VIP payments could be used for the server as well so I don't really see the sense for that.

Would be stupid to make your own employees pay for the server that you've bought that's just ridiculous so you can leave that part out because nobody's going to pay YOUR server for YOU.
Was only a question i would like to know if they would be able to help just incase we had a bad month with no v.i.p payments and i was a little short. It wouldnt hurt to know if my co-owner would be able to help with payments if i really needed it

APFLACO

Feb 13, 2014
Mmmm.. You should add more into your thread. By technician what skills do they need to have to satisfy you're needs?
I updated my post , i basicaly just need someone who has experiences working with retros and knows how to code habbo related things. Im not looking for an expert just someone with basic knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread