Look not load PLUS EMU

Marko97

M97 Project based Plus EMU
Aug 7, 2013
Hello,
I've 2 problems:

1: Look not load in landing view
landingview.png

2: Look not load at the first opening of User Profile, but if I reopen the User Profile, load correct:
uprofile.png

NB: The vars are setted OK, F12 is clean and the looks work good for example, in room. THIS IS A PROBLEM IN THE EMULATOR.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
I suggest using the emulator released by Sledmore. You can download either Build 1 or Build 2 from here:
You can find a DB & SWFS to go with it from
Hope this helps!

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
same thing for me when i use build 2. build 1 doesnt have that problem.
Build 2 works fine for me, that's what I am currently running on.

I'm using PLUS EMU by Sledmore downloaded from *****.
I suggest downloading the Emulator from the link from my previous message. It comes with the DB and then you can find the swfs on habbofiles.com

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Hello,
I've 2 problems:

1: Look not load in landing view
landingview.png

2: Look not load at the first opening of User Profile, but if I reopen the User Profile, load correct:
uprofile.png

NB: The vars are setted OK, F12 is clean and the looks work good for example, in room. THIS IS A PROBLEM IN THE EMULATOR.
oh i was referring to the avatar head not showing near the ui icons where the shop icon is etc. your problem is that you did not edit your overrides probably.

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
how did that fix it?
Clothing might not be loading in while the user isn't in a room, if that's the case then the profiles will fix themselves overtime, as the clothing loads. However of course there's the possibility he's not edited his variables or something on the user end causing the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread