Login Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

evacroft

Feb 8, 2016
When people login to their own accounts, they login to another person's account and it's an endless cycle of Guess Who.
Can someone please help me asap?!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I doubt it could be Sucuri, is the database fresh? How does the logging work? Is it RevCMS? Is SSO patched?

How does it work as well, do you login to your account and then hit the client with somebody else’s?

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I doubt it could be Sucuri, is the database fresh? How does the logging work? Is it RevCMS? Is SSO patched?

How does it work as well, do you login to your account and then hit the client with somebody else’s?
Fresh DB, RevCMS normal (tried 2 different ones), Sometimes logs you in normal account but login to client different person, sometimes it logs into a different account on website.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Could the index/reg be broken if you’re using a new database and the standard RevCMS? Is the RevCMS the latest standard release? Has it been tampered with?

Doesn’t seem likely at all

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Could the index/reg be broken if you’re using a new database and the standard RevCMS? Is the RevCMS the latest standard release? Has it been tampered with?

Doesn’t seem likely at all
Using LewisLols CMS and it has always worked before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread