LoadaCMS - Development - Mysqli

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
Thank you for this information, this is one of the reasons im working on this project. I want to learn more :) im 15 and ive been working with php in 1.5 years now xD. I have updated the design, filled it with more content and here comes a list on what im going to upload screens on this next 2 days or something, this is what ive been doing after the update 2013-08-31:

- Home/me page > Character images, motto information etc.
- Articles > Working 100%. When ?id is set to a invalid the query just find the latest articel. Rather than just giving an empty news page like in phoenixphp.
- Improved design
- Working client (Editable from the config file now)
- Internet explorer blocked (Designers doesn't have to worry about internet explorer)
- Mozilla firefox design fix

thats all in my mind right now, images coming up soon.
Thanks for the support guys, without your support i would drop this project. But your comments keeps me motivated :)
Instead of just telling us this stuff, why not just show us!

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Man, it's too much gray colors. And too much gray colors makes your design boring. But I like the structure of it.
Try to add some more colors, other than gray. And try to put some more padding in the menu and submenu. Otherwise it looks nice.

Good luck with this, boy :p

Eymen

Jan 24, 2012
Man, it's too much gray colors. And too much gray colors makes your design boring. But I like the structure of it.
Try to add some more colors, other than gray. And try to put some more padding in the menu and submenu. Otherwise it looks nice.

Good luck with this, boy :p

True, i will work on that as soon as im done with the important bugs etc.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
True, i will work on that as soon as im done with the important bugs etc.
Right. And tbh, LoadaCMS doesn't remind me of Habbo. If you're making a Habbo CMS, try to use more Habbo-images etc. But yeah, thats just my opinions.

And are you planning to add some "RARE/EXCLUSIVE" functions to the CMS?

Eymen

Jan 24, 2012
Thread updated once again, please notice the last image in the first post.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Looks clean so far. Good work for now! Any updates on this project?

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
This is coming out pretty nice @Eymen! Good luck man; but I would suggest removing the blue background from the user avatar, and user details (coins, pixels, motto, etc) Otherwise, good job.

Eymen

Jan 24, 2012
I want to thank everyone for the amazing support and motivation, you guys are amazing!
the design has been improved ALOOT and are much more colorful than just boring grey. New images of the CMS will be
posted on this thread at 18 september (BECAUSE IM GOING TO BE BUSY PLAYING GTA 5). The engine are amazing and it's easy to edit everything! wich means that people are allowed to create edits and improve the CMS. This is my first CMS ever, and because of this project i gained alot of knowledge.

The cms are now
65%
Im going to tell you when its ready for release very soon!
Ty guys

IntactDev

Nov 22, 2012
I want to thank everyone for the amazing support and motivation, you guys are amazing!
the design has been improved ALOOT and are much more colorful than just boring grey. New images of the CMS will be
posted on this thread at 18 september (BECAUSE IM GOING TO BE BUSY PLAYING GTA 5). The engine are amazing and it's easy to edit everything! wich means that people are allowed to create edits and improve the CMS. This is my first CMS ever, and because of this project i gained alot of knowledge.

The cms are now
65%
Im going to tell you when its ready for release very soon!
Ty guys
The game is released on September 17th. Why won't you have any updates for us within the next 5 days?

Eymen

Jan 24, 2012
The game is released on September 17th. Why won't you have any updates for us within the next 5 days?

Because im planning to finish this in like 5 days or something. Btw you're a female web developer? fucking awesome man.

Eymen

Jan 24, 2012
Maintenance mode done, maintenance mode can be turned on at the housekeeping

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I must honestly say that you have improved the design a lot! Thumbs up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread