Not open for further replies.

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
7b454474aedbc74dffb007403376449e.png

As you can see there is no button mate.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Oh shiit i forgot bout rhat ill fix it when i get home tommorrow for now jist edit it on the darabasae sorry for spelling on cell phone and ot isnr working to well...

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Its a simple fix just not at my compiter
and my cell phone doesnt have a webserver to test or on :'(

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Nothing skin wise foehot to add a shop editor...feel free id not o do it tommorrow

masood123

Sep 10, 2011
WTF, I was going to release this next month after I was done coding the housekeeping, and rare shop . . . . Thanks for releasing it for me . . . -___-

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
WTF, I was going to release this next month after I was done coding the housekeeping, and rare shop . . . . Thanks for releasing it for me . . . -___-
I liked it i ripped it. We all ripped habbo, no different then what ive done.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I loved it, especially that it's not flying around the place with colours.
Don't see why anyone wouldn't use this.
Love it! 10/10

James6213

Nov 13, 2011
masood it's alright let people have it every one gets ripped when they have a sexy design trust me :)

Limabean

Mar 12, 2012
Hey, me and masood (Owners of hablo) made this design; first of all id like to say thanks for the ratings. Hablo will be updating in the future, il see what i can pull out of the bag. Id like to see Hablo credited by all this otherwise it would appear stolen :p anyway.. Il be looking at your disadvantages to fix up :)
Thanks, Limabean.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Hey, me and masood (Owners of hablo) made this design; first of all id like to say thanks for the ratings. Hablo will be updating in the future, il see what i can pull out of the bag. Id like to see Hablo credited by all this otherwise it would appear stolen :p anyway.. Il be looking at your disadvantages to fix up :)
Thanks, Limabean.
I did credit you ... And im doing my own edits now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread