Nov 26, 2011
It's good.

Haters gonna hater.
Lovers gonna love.

Potatoes-Gonna-Potate.gif
Sorry i'm a hater and
This "shit" ?

if you dont like at least comment why you dont like dont be rude thanks
Ok yes that would rude sorry... I don't like it, because I'm a fan of rock, jazz and classical and this is just another dolled up, xfactor group who couldn't make it without the xfactor. And this save's you saying it... yes it's just my opinion.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Ok yes that would rude sorry... I don't like it, because I'm a fan of rock, jazz and classical and this is just another dolled up, xfactor group who couldn't make it without the xfactor. And this save's you saying it... yes it's just my opinion.

I agree with Olly.
Olly I really disagree with your statement - "xfactor group who couldn't make it without the xfactor."

You can't really compare a pop group to a rock/jazz band because of how they started up? But the quality of their music and voices, a true rock fan or jazz fan knows how to distinct a good group from a bad group even if they dislike the genre of the music.

Also, who said they couldn't make it without xfactor, I don't see you predicting the future my friend - They saw the opportunity and caught it, the way many people do and have been successful in the music industry.

They have pretty good voices but their music quality could improve ;>

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Olly I really disagree with your statement - "xfactor group who couldn't make it without the xfactor."

You can't really compare a pop group to a rock/jazz band because of how they started up? But the quality of their music and voices, a true rock fan or jazz fan knows how to distinct a good group from a bad group even if they dislike the genre of the music.

Also, who said they couldn't make it without xfactor, I don't see you predicting the future my friend - They saw the opportunity and caught it, the way many people do and have been successful in the music industry.

They have pretty good voices but their music quality could improve ;>

At no point I compared them to rock/Jazz... and I never said they were bad, in my opinion I said I don't think they would of made it without the Xfactor "my friend"

Users who are viewing this thread