Links and urls

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I've noticed we get 10- online members and maybe like 25+ guests viewing downloads and tutorials in the Habbo Sections, I think maybe if you remove the linking off the guest rank it will encourage them to register and join the community instead of visiting the forum and having access to the links and downloads and then never seen till they want the next downloads or tutorials.

It would benefit the forums by more members and ones that register; That's it they log back in. Anyway it's just a encouragement to join the forum.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
yeh thats a good idea. It will bring more users & maybe 'guests' would be more likely to stay

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yeah, I noticed that, By checking the who's on-line extra link which shows who's viewing what, It's mainly guests, It would attract way more members, They'd have to sign up for the tutorials.

But on a negative note, People hate it, And go somewhere else, So basically you'd need to debate over it.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This was suggested before, and I said no.

First off, if someone wants to become a part of the community, I don't think that we should force them to do so. There's also the fact that they will most likely register to view the links, and leave - at least that is what I used to do. But sure, maybe a select few will become members, and active in the community, but think about all of the future members that you are turning away when you hide content. They will simply go find another site, and get the content from there, and that site will in return become their preferred site.

Users who are viewing this thread