Flash *Light Hotel | R63 | DDos Protected | Brand New | Hiring*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezus

The one and only..
Aug 14, 2012
Light Hotel is brand new R63 Hotel owned and operated by Ben. Light Hotel opened on the 21st July 2014. We're currently running on RevCMS with a custom theme! We run Gold Tree Emulator and we use our custom SWF files!

We are running on a 4gb RAM VPS which has 24/7 uptime, 0% Lag! We also have a DDos Proxy which means we are protected 24/7!

Every 10 minutes you are on the hotel you will automatically receive 250 credits and 150 pixels, the longer you stay the more you get! We have a custom shop page (just like habbo) which offers a Rare shop, Credits, And Earn extra credits. We also offer:
VIP which costs 5 USD and includes the following features:
Push Command
Pull Command
Enable Command
Mimic Command
Spull Command
Spush Command (push a user 5 spaces)
Moonwalk Command

Here are some of the images of the hotel!
  • (Welcome Room)
  • (Catalogue Soon to be updated!)
  • (Me Page)
  • (Shop Habbo theme still updating)
  • (Community)
lighthotel.net

Thanks Guys this sums up my advertisement for my new hotel!
-Ben

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
It's dull and it looks boring [the theme]. I haven't ventured inside just yet but i'll take a look.
Never the less I like the shop tho c; Good luck might have potential.

Jezus

The one and only..
Aug 14, 2012
It's dull and it looks boring [the theme]. I haven't ventured inside just yet but i'll take a look.
Never the less I like the shop tho c; Good luck might have potential.
Thanks for your feedback! :) much appreciated.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Going to be a little brutal but it's reality. Your cms is dull and boring. I mean, not many people care about the cms, look at fresh and habboon etc. But for smaller hotels, it helps define them and helps bring users. Your in-game isn't very unique. I've seen a million style hotels like yours. If you look hard enough, you'd find amazing habbo.swfs, which would make your hotel unique. There's jess's catalogue around the internet which is perfect for you. If you looked hard enough, you'd find my catalogue release, which is the best one around for GTE. I hope you succeed however so good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread