Flash Lexus - Why not join today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015

Join Lexus today!
Lexus is a new R63B Habbo Retro which is looking to become popular in the community. At Lexus Hotel we make improvements everyday to provide our users with the best and most reliable experience! We are active 24/7, always hosting events, advertising and having a fun time. We have added new commands and features for you guys to only experience the best. We have also implemented a radio just for Lexus where our DJ's will be streaming!

Lexus Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Lexus Hotel. Also as we are a new hotel, we will be hiring throughout the month to keep the user-base stable and prevent unwanted visitors.

77wzbqr.png

U1Jls3p.png

hMrOct3.png

uaDKIYv.png

KrNU1dG.png

Custom CMS coming soon. We hope to see you inside!

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
CMS isn't bad, good luck.

Reactions: Zac

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
all it is is project habbo v1.2 with edited insdex and staff page nothing new looks shit shit and emu is same old same old. nothing unique

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
all it is is project habbo v1.2 with edited insdex and staff page nothing new looks shit shit and emu is same old same old. nothing unique
I know you'd say that because of our history so your feedback means nothing to me but believe me, I do appreciate your time... lmfao

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Decent CMS, wanna see this 'custom CMS' when it's used. Goodluck to your hotel.

Reactions: Zac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread