Let me tell your story...

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Let me tell you a story.

There was once a wise man who believed in MS, and there was 3 idiots, 2 of them where was awesome but was brainwashed. The other one was King of the hill and abused his powers a lot. Once the 3 men and the wise man crossed paths. The wise man was obviously so fucking wise, that the king abused his powers and banished him from the land of developers. From this day on, the wise man walks while he laughs at the king.

By ***********

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
wuh.gif

Wuh..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Let me tell you a story.

There was once a wise man who believed in MS, and there was 3 idiots, 2 of them where was awesome but was brainwashed. The other one was King of the hill and abused his powers a lot. Once the 3 men and the wise man crossed paths. The wise man was obviously so fucking wise, that the king abused his powers and banished him from the land of developers. From this day on, the wise man walks while he laughs at the king.

By ***********
Something surprises me with this story... the last part with asterisks. What name lies behind?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Let me tell you a story.

By ***********

Also I found it interesting because 2 of them are idiots and the stupidest of them all is the King banishes his Friend One of the Idiots Lol and The wise man is walking while he laughs at the king? DaFuQ?

Users who are viewing this thread