Flash Legend Hotel [!] R63B [!] Stable Economy [!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
Legend

Legend Hotel is an awesome hotel desperately in need of users. We have great owners and staff and we need your help to help us get to the top. We have a great CMS and economy. Join us at legendhotel.info!

What have we got to offer?
Well, we've got loads of cool things, here are some of them!
  • Stable economy.
  • Fantastic CMS.
  • Experienced staff from different time-zones, so you'll always have a member of staff online.
  • Barely any bugs ( If you find any, please report it to a member of staff. )
  • An awesome live radio.
  • An organized and up-to-date catalogue.
  • Custom furni.
  • %99.9 uptime
  • :lie Commands.
  • Duckets.
  • Working relationships.
  • Groups ( still working on the badges. )
  • Come and spend your christmas at Legend!​
  • Select the amount of furni you want to buy from the shop.​
  • Working horses.​
  • Working signs.​
  • Blow kisses!​

And ofcourse.. pictures.

pdg1.png

9RsXXbt.png

I hope you've made up your mind an decided to join us.. If so, go to . Join the fun!

Attachments

• upload_2013-11-24_12-34-31.png
    upload_2013-11-24_12-34-31.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 109
  • upload_2013-11-24_12-39-50.png
    upload_2013-11-24_12-39-50.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 107
  • upload_2013-11-24_12-41-1.png
    upload_2013-11-24_12-41-1.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
7 staff members is quite a lot, especially if the hotel is new and still has a small community. Never really liked mango theme, nor' that edit either (just opinion). Good luck though.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
7 staff members is quite a lot, especially if the hotel is new and still has a small community. Never really liked mango theme, nor' that edit either (just opinion). Good luck though.

I totally agree with the 7 staff members thing. One of the owners I have never seen on the hotel and seems to be offline most of the time. I think he is paying the server bills, though. And thank you.

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
After reviewing, the Hotel seems decent. The CMS is fine & attractive, the catalogue in my opinion is updated however there's a lack of activity. By activity I mean members. There's already a large sum of staff members but hardly any normal registered members, time-zones however effect that statement but hopefully you'll get some after your advertisement. Overall score of the hotel: 6/10. Goodluck. You might want to include details of what makes your hotel better than others. Otherwise it'll be known as another retro with a cool CMS.

Reduce your staff, keep the experienced members who have many qualities. Get rid of the unwanted Events Manager & Senior Moderator status/rank until you get a larger community (50+).

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
1.)This is not unique
2.)not a customs cms its noman's revcms theme
3.)D0WNF4LL Catalogue needs to be edit.
4.) Is there even a ddos protected server to cover ur ip.
5.)3 owners that is horrible.
6.) to many staff.
7.) Good Luck

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Its same old phoenix retro, Nothing convinced me to join so not going to bother (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread