Legend City Texture pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
NB: Luna City Pack have been renamed! This is the new thread for my texture pack.

Legend City pack is my first Texture pack, and i hope it'll be used by as many of you as possible, I have gotten some ideas from the NewCraft City texture pack, but that doesn't matter. It's awesome anyways! I'm going to update this thread whenever a new update have been made, always a newer update, the one already there will get removed.

So, maybe i'll add some pictures! There's only one for now, adding more later on.
1310491236-lunacity.png
1310686896-newupdate.png
1310909106-update.png
1312988964-updatepack.png
1312989200-updatepack2.png

1314643708-legendupdate.png
odYSdo.png

Download:

Wonder how to add the pack? Put the .ZIP file in your texture pack folder! ;]

Want to know each new update? Well, here you are!

• Made compatible with minecraft 1.8.
  • Edited chests to look like usual, with the new animation to them.
  • Graphics errors are fixed.
  • Endermen's eyes are white.

~Cheers,
Raz0r. :cool:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nice release, didnt sponge get removed from the game though? as when i set up a server on my pc, it wouldnt let me have it.

Whats gold, diamond and iron blocks look like?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Sponges functions (erasing water) got removed with BETA, in classic they work perfectly. I have sponge on Legcraft so i guess it should work for most others too. ;]

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Should i re-make the signs? I got one complain on the White signs, what color should they be? And is there more you wish to see in the pack?

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Should i re-make the signs? I got one complain on the White signs, what color should they be? And is there more you wish to see in the pack?
I was the one who didn't like the signs lol :D I think they should be wooden like regular signs

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
I think regular signs are boring, i want it to look like not the same, soon going to re-do the wood so it'll look better, but not yet. I'm doing a few bug fixes and edits atm, so come with ideas whenever you want to!

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks for fixing those signs, I love the Legend City Pack! Using Now!

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
New update! As lots of the new stuff from 1.8 didn't work in my pack, i updated it for 1.8 now! All stuff that wouldn't be viewable in the old releases should now work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread