Landing page Top 10 richest users

mitchellrjc

Apr 30, 2012
Hey Guys,

Yet another question.

My landing page shows Top 10 richest users. But I want to put the Online staff (if not possible all staff) in this place.

Not sure which emu base this emu is build on (Plus or Uber)

See it for yourself here :p

Someone knows how to do this?

You must be registered for see images attach

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Edit the query that is pulling the richest to something such as

SELECT * FROM users WHERE rank = >(lowest staff rank you wish to display) AND online = 1

something a little like that may need tweaking depending on your CMS / setup

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Edit the query that is pulling the richest to something such as

SELECT * FROM users WHERE rank = >(lowest staff rank you wish to display) AND online = 1

something a little like that may need tweaking depending on your CMS / setup
Where is that query located? This is on the client?

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I do am not active in retros anymore, if you can tell me the version of the CMS that is been used I will download a copy and look over the code to find out and post what needs to be changed, I was simply providing a pointer in my last reply

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I do am not active in retros anymore, if you can tell me the version of the CMS that is been used I will download a copy and look over the code to find out and post what needs to be changed, I was simply providing a pointer in my last reply
Has nothing to do with the cms

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
This has nothing to do with CMS. It’s all coded inside the emulator. And as Johno said, identify the query running and change it to “SELECT * from ‘users’ WHERE ‘online’ == ‘1’ AND ‘rank’ => 3” If you want send me a message with a zip of your emulator and I’ll happily do it for you.

mitchellrjc

Apr 30, 2012
This has nothing to do with CMS. It’s all coded inside the emulator. And as Johno said, identify the query running and change it to “SELECT * from ‘users’ WHERE ‘online’ == ‘1’ AND ‘rank’ => 3” If you want send me a message with a zip of your emulator and I’ll happily do it for you.
It's not that I cannot do it myself, but hard to find it xD maybe someone here knew where to edit this piece But i'll search for it than :D
Post automatically merged:

Apparantly this is the GetHallOfFame.cs file. Found that, but my staff query doesn't seem to work.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE rank = > 4 AND online = 1

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's not that I cannot do it myself, but hard to find it xD maybe someone here knew where to edit this piece But i'll search for it than :D

Apparantly this is the GetHallOfFame.cs file. Found that, but my staff query doesn't seem to work.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE rank = > 4 AND online = 1
Post the GetHallOfFame.cs

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
SELECT * FROM users WHERE rank >= 4 AND online = 1
Would also recommend to name the wanted columns explicitly.
Actually it’s,

SELECT * FROM ‘users’ WHERE ‘rank’ >= ‘4’ AND ‘online’ = ‘1’

Actually it’s,

SELECT * FROM ‘users’ WHERE ‘rank’ >= ‘4’ AND ‘online’ = ‘1’
On top of that note it also depends on your Navicat version. That is if you use navicat.

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Backticks ` are used to indicate database, table, and column names. Unless you're using reserved or conflicting words for table and database names, you'll not need to use them..
That means your post was totally unnecessary. (Not being offensive, just saying)

Users who are viewing this thread