knowledge

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Hey

Trying to wrap my head around how Habbo emulators actually work, and I can't seem to do that by my own, so I am asking here if anyone would be able to point me in a direction on where i could find resources on how it works. As I have limited knowledge, this also means that I am not sure what I am looking for, but i assume it's about how the program actually connects to the swfs and sends out the required packets for it all to work.
I am sorry about the vague request, but I find that this is the best option to get into it.

Thanks

Harold

Nov 27, 2011
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Berk has a good tutorial on how to make a tutorial if you're interested.

If not, need more information to help.

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Berk has a good tutorial on how to make a tutorial if you're interested.

If not, need more information to help.
Sorry, that ain't it. I'm talking about how the backend works, as in what considerations there is to be taken if you were to create an emulator from scratch.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Sorry, that ain't it. I'm talking about how the backend works, as in what considerations there is to be taken if you were to create an emulator from scratch.
You could make an emulator from scratch using a web socket system such as Fleck, since flash will no longer be supported in popular browsers in 2019/2020

Users who are viewing this thread