Video Kim Dotcom Interview

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Cool video.

I love how chilled out he is, I love the part about him not wearing suits.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
The original video is hosted here, but the player is rubbish.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
The video player is indeed crappy. But his statement from the beginning like he's right. But too bad.

Christmas

Jul 24, 2011
He is like real huge news over here... like every single day, on every news station there is an update of his court hearing... ._.
I honestly feel sorry for him.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
He is like real huge news over here... like every single day, on every news station there is an update of his court hearing... ._.
I honestly feel sorry for him.
I agree, this is really unfair for him.. hope he wins the case!

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Can someone summarize this for me?

Kim Dotcom, owner & founder of Megaupload created the company 7 years ago when he received a return email after sending an attachment saying it was too large. New Zealand Tactical Forces, Police and FBI raided his Auckland home and has imprisoned him for 1 month so far, without trial and all his assets are frozen. He is being charged for the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) losing billion dollars in piracy. Mr Dotcom (LOL, sorry can't take his surname seriously, imagine me being Josh Dotcom, it's so retarded) claims that he shall not be charged as the DMCA protects him from third party actions, i.e. he shouldn't be held responsible for actions made by Megaupload's users. He claims YouTube had similar charges in court, but the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) protected them from being prosecuted. All of MPAA's associates had access and was able to delete any Megaupload file instantly without any involvement with Megaupload, although there was still an issue. It was a 2 year investigation. Kim claims that he never intended the site to be a piracy haven, and that it has numerous legitimate uses & that his team is incapable of monitoring every file, due to privacy laws & the fact that there is 1.5tb bandwidth, and that there are 800 file transfers every second.

He says he does not want to run and hide, that he just wishes to fight this.

Users who are viewing this thread