Kid Gets Scammed on RuneScape | TV Report (ABC)

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
QUESTION:I got scammed like 1000 times i never went on TV...​
he gets scamemd 1 time he goes on TV... lol​

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
The day in a life of every child on runescape, too bad we dont all get to go on TV!

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
LMAO runeytards.
Are you for real?

Anyway, He must have done something to do it.
It's his own fault to be honest. People are scammed from things like users asking to give them a username's password to get membership and their account get hacked, if this is the case - I couldn't care less.. (Or something like that).
Runescape is to trade and stuff with other people and fight things etc. I don't see why anyone would want to scam somebody? -.-.

If it's about money, then it's his own fault for trusting someone else with it, seriously. Who'd do it?

Error

Jun 30, 2011
Fuck, CBS are that short on proper stories they are using scam stories. Wow. It really is the end of the world :l

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Technically you can't legally play the game until you're 13 according to coppa. So this kid should get his ass off of the airwaves and quit crying about lost virtual shit. The Attorney General Is getting involved, I'm about to fucking explode.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
She asks all his relatives to get him money for christmas and he only gets $140 lol

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I bet he paid to go on tv , but this happens aswell on habbo people get scammed everyday the problem is people get to emotionally attached to this virtual game and start acting like if it was real life.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Who the fuck would fucking spend money on virtual stuff (E.g. Coins, items)? Wtf?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Its like saying why would you buy a xbox game. They're pretty much buying a game...
If I have an XBOX, I wouldn't buy online. I would buy it from a physical game store instead. With the exception of Minecraft (PC) cos it isn't available on stores.

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
If I have an XBOX, I wouldn't buy online. I would buy it from a physical game store instead. With the exception of Minecraft (PC) cos it isn't available on stores.
Yeah but the virtual items are like things you cant by physical copy's off. Its the same thing.

Relating to the video. Kid was dumb for going to other site but most sites like Runescape, Habbo etc don't care. You get scammed you buy more they make more money.

Users who are viewing this thread