Keep deleting projects, i need help finding what interests me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
hey guys,

basically i've started many projects, and seeming as i want to do something not related to habbo at all. I've decided to start on my own stuff. Anyways my recent projects i've given on up on, every single one. I lack the motivation. So anyways, what makes you continue a project?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Firstly you need to decide what you want your project to be.
Whether it be for learning or to release or to use commercially

Planning it before instantly starting it will save issues along the way as you will have worked around all potential bumps.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I couldn't agree more with kyle.
But yet again, there are lots of stuff you can work on, such as: making a social website (unless your planning on keep on developing it, if not don't even start the dev), or just make something for education proposes such as: user systems...
anyways, there are loads of stuff you can do using any pogramming language you would choose, good luck if your starting any project.

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
B4 Starting Any Project Build a rough draft Just Like in any English class i find these methods work better. Don't take in to Criticism or insults saying your project sucks just keep positive :D also Usually Developers create Projects for fun, Educational Purposes or it would Be beneficial for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread