Justin Bieber, the new "King of Pop"?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Give me one stupid reason why Justin Bieber is the next king of pop ( King of gays )

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
really I don't, they just like to write on my profile.

So because someone writes on your profile it makes them a homosexual? Clearly not.
Since your profile posting is still enabled i'm assuming you clearly like the attention so minds well not complain about it.

Mariaah

May 25, 2013
So because someone writes on your profile it makes them a homosexual? Clearly not.
Since your profile posting is still enabled i'm assuming you clearly like the attention so minds well not complain about it.
Shut up kid. I didn't call everyone a homo. It's called a joke, learn to take one. Queer ass

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Shut up kid. I didn't call everyone a homo. It's called a joke, learn to take one. Queer ass

I never said you did call everyone a homo. Learn how to read. Kid? From the looks of your avatar i'm older than you are... what are you? 15?

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
No need to be asses now get back on-topic.

Just don't think Justin Bieber is able to replace Micheal Jackson as the new king of pop even a friend of mine said that because Micbeal jackson is the one and only.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
UWOTM8??

That'll never be true, he's a cunt and to me just like some other celebrity's (a cunt)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
dafuq.jpeg

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Only these Bieber hoes want Justin Bieber to become the king of pop but he will die anyway.

He has a lot of haters as well and I'm sure they are going to hunt him down and then he ain't that much of a hard guy anymore.

Fuck Beliebers & Directioners(Directionwhores)

Users who are viewing this thread