Just edits of RevCMS Habbo theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
Hello,

As the title said, this is nothing big. All I did was just edited the theme a bit...

Download:
Here is a few screens:

YiZSVMoXulIz.png

OtjurHQgvlIz.png

i8XUllH7ulIz.png
EkZJgeKHulIz.png
2ULlBh0QulIz.png

Credits to Obbo Hotel for the images ;)
Credits to their respective owners.

ops forgot download link, one sec LOL :)

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
Looks great. One thing i think you could edit, is line the logout bar, with the white bar above it.

Right here:
2m4pqv8.png

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Not much changed, look basic with different colours.
Although there's a different structure VIP page, that's nice.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Nice edit of the Habbo Theme... The contents on the screenshot gives me idea of what to put in to my hotel. :up:
Might aswell grab codes from the edit, thanks very much!

BOY-357

Aug 31, 2011
Checked VIP Page, it have XSS Exploits in the Paypal Page :) Scanned with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 8.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
This is a very nice edit. I will be using this! :up:
Keep up the good work my man! ;)

BOY-357

Aug 31, 2011
i dont know buth, the Housekeeping dont work? i set it in my Old RevCMS with Habbo Theme and Changed the HK to GrapeASE

Blues

May 24, 2012
Getting an error here even though you installed it for me yourself :p The client just does a white screen? It doesnt even load just white And ya the Housekeeping doesnt work

BOY-357

Aug 31, 2011
Getting an error here even though you installed it for me yourself :p The client just does a white screen? It doesnt even load just white And ya the Housekeeping doesnt work
Client works? But, Housekeeping not ;)

Fade

Feb 3, 2012

Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\admin\global.php on line31

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\admin\global.php on line 31
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i clicked the housekeeping and i got this fcking error

MrLeander4Ever

Aug 7, 2012
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\admin\global.php on line31

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\admin\global.php on line 31
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

i clicked the housekeeping and i got this fcking error

Housekeeping is not connected to your database, make sure you edit the config in housekeeping if there is one to connect with the right password and username.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Really like this, its better then the one Clit released + download links not dead Going to try and get groups :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread