Just a basic maintenance page

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
don't give up because of the ignorant fucks commenting stupid shit. Just take it as criticism (although it may be hard when they post stupid shit about cancer), and work on it from there.

IMO, you should rethink the colors (especially that background), and also rounded the edges on the red box and chose some different fonts.

Nice effort, and good luck on improving.

(Off-topic: do you still want the thread closed?).
No ill keep it open :)

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
Sorry for double post but...How do you get bars/text boxes to touch the top of the webpage and the sides of it...I can't seem to get it.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Sorry for double post but...How do you get bars/text boxes to touch the top of the webpage and the sides of it...I can't seem to get it.

Im looking at your demo now, looks so much better mate good job. What are you trying to do that for?

dukestar

Nov 26, 2011
well i wont the top one to be like a DJ Says kind of thing but it will say:
ATTENTION: {message here}

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
well i wont the top one to be like a DJ Says kind of thing but it will say:
ATTENTION: {message here}
8fb1bc4960fd8ce4c12d3c2a4b3edbd4.png

If you wanted to do something like that then do the following,

Go to your main CSS doc, locate the #Body tag and add the following attribute, margin:0;
What this does is overwrite the default 8px margin that the browser puts forth.

Then go to the css rule that handles the top alert box and change your width value to width:100%;
When you give something a value of 100% it stretches for the length of the container its in, height and width wise.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Find:
HTML:
<body style="background-image:url(http://habboemotion.com/resources/images/website_backgrounds/backlarge.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;">
    <p style="border:1px;background-color: rgba(255,0,0,0.5);border-color:black;height: 40px;width: 1310px;margin-left: 0px;margin-top: 0px;border-radius: 5px;border-bottom: 2px solid #731D1D;font-family: arial,sans-serif;  font-size: 12px;  font-weight: 700;  color: #fff;  text-shadow: .15em .15em rgb(26,26,26);"><br><marquee><b>ATTENTION:</b> Habtiki is currently experiencing some technical issues. We will be back soon, we promise!</marquee></p>
Replace with:
HTML:
<body style="background-image:url(http://habboemotion.com/resources/images/website_backgrounds/backlarge.png);background-repeat:repeat-x;margin:0;">
    <p style="border:1px;background-color: rgba(255,0,0,0.5);border-color:black;height: 40px;width:100%;margin-left: 0px;margin-top: 0px;border-radius: 5px;border-bottom: 2px solid #731D1D;font-family: arial,sans-serif;  font-size: 12px;  font-weight: 700;  color: #fff;  text-shadow: .15em .15em rgb(26,26,26);"><br><marquee><b>ATTENTION:</b> Habtiki is currently experiencing some technical issues. We will be back soon, we promise!</marquee></p>

Users who are viewing this thread