Join HabZap - A New Adventure!

CKhz

Jan 21, 2024
Hey DevBest community,

I hope this post finds you well! I'm thrilled to introduce you to a brand new Habbo Retro called HabZap, and we're on the lookout for enthusiastic and experienced individuals to join our team. If you're passionate about Habbo retros, management, and creating a vibrant community, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.

About HabZap: HabZap is not just another retro – it's a fresh, dynamic space where creativity meets community. We're committed to providing a unique and enjoyable Habbo experience for our users. With custom features, engaging events, and a welcoming community, we're gearing up to become a standout retro hotel.

Positions Available:

1. Experienced Manager:
    • Are you a seasoned Habbo manager with a knack for leading a team? We want someone with a passion for creating a positive and engaging environment, overseeing daily operations, and contributing to the overall success of HabZap.
  2. Other Staff Roles:
    • We're also looking for individuals to fill various staff roles, including moderators, event planners, builders, and customer support representatives. If you have skills in any of these areas and a passion for Habbo retros, we want to hear from you!
What We're Looking For:

• Passion for Habbo retros and dedication to creating a positive community.
  • Previous experience in the respective role you're applying for.
  • Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
  • Creativity and a willingness to contribute innovative ideas.
Why Join HabZap?

• Opportunity to be a part of a new and exciting retro with a growing community.
  • Collaborate with a team of passionate individuals dedicated to making HabZap a success.
  • Showcase your skills and contribute to the development of unique features and events.
  • Competitive compensation and perks for staff members.
How to Apply: If you're interested in joining the HabZap team, please add my discord (ckhz) and message me with the following information:

• Your Habbo username.
  • The position you're applying for.
  • A brief introduction about yourself and your experience.
  • Any relevant skills or ideas you bring to the table.
We're excited about the potential talent within the DevBest community, and we can't wait to build something amazing together at HabZap! Feel free to drop by our hotel at [insert IP] to get a sneak peek of what we're working on.

Let's create magic together at HabZap!
Best regards, CK
HabZap Team
Discord: ckhz
Link: habzap.co

Users who are viewing this thread