Flash Join - Habbspirit.com [R63B] [Nice CMS] [Hiring Staff] [Relationships] [24/7] [DDOS PROTECTED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011

Hey Join HabbSpirit today, We use Revcms and a edited theme by Grabber

The emulator Spirit uses is PlusEMU edit by Akiix and a couple fixes by me yFeD

Updated and Organized Catalogue
ROTW
Lottery
Limited Editions Items Updated Weekly

Daily Events
Badge Shop
Stable Economy
5000 Credits and 50 Duckets at registration
Fully Working Relationships
Fully Working Groups With Group Furni
Well Oraganized Catalogue
Almost lag free
New 3 commands Added
Working Enables upto 178

New Chat Bubbles
and more just see for yourself.

Diamonds:
Udh91Kk.png

Catalogue works:
HFL5inv.png

Fully working Groups:
wgLtzv9.png

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
I'll give you a honest review.

The revcms theme is just a plain old theme we've seen a millions times. Your me page containers are properly div'ed.
The hotel itself, is just a normal r63c hotel. I don't see anything new.

In my opinion, i'd really have a go at editing the theme, and trying to make it unique to your hotel. With the hotel, maybe open it up in habboeditor UI, and have a go at editing the habbo.swf you use. That'll make you really unique. Also, maybe take advantage off the catalogue releases around the forums for the r63c. More customs, and furniture is always better.

Anyhow, take my opinion or not, upto you. Good luck with the hotel.

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
Thanks Ecko awesome feedback I like everything you said except the part about customs. See I don't use customs in my retros or customized anything i just leave stuff plain because it looks better like that plus users don't want a hotel that spammed with customs and users making only custom rooms with spam of customs and such and for the cms why i didn't customize is because it looks good like that no need to bezazzle the cms and such.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
You got SQL Injected via your webdav file in your Xammp. Some random swedish kids think there master hackers because they did a simple sql inject haha.

What to do, Hopefully you have a backup first of all. Just change all your staff passwords, and upgrade to IIS. It's free, faster, and safer. I can help you if you don't know how.

Last edited:

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
Well iis is good too but i can't use it cause everytime i try to excute db into navicat i get some error about something in catalogue when it shows no error in xampp using navicat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread