Jeb Takes the Minecraft Reigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
So What do you think of this, In yesterday, he announced that Jeb will become lead developer of Minecraft:

As of yesterday, Jens Bergensten is the new lead developer on Minecraft. He will have the final say in all design decisions, so he will kinda sorta become my boss, I guess. I’ve promised him to not pull rank. ;)
We’ve been working together on Minecraft for a year now, and I’m amazed at how much in synch we two are when it comes to how to design the game. And when we don’t agree, we discuss it and something much better comes out at a result. He’s truly a great person to work with, and I feel very confident handing over the leadership of Minecraft to him.
If you want to contact Jens, he’s on twitter as , or you can email him at [email protected]
Personally, I will now rest for a while, then get back to work refreshed and eager. I’ll be helping out with Minecraft, of course, but also starting work on some new project.

Fox

Nov 25, 2011
Same. For all I know, Jeb's had the reigns for a while now. (I figured this out when Notch tweeted Jeb to close the window)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I don't think it will change much but Jebs follower count on Twitter.
I didn't think so either, just figured I'd share this bit of information.
Same. For all I know, Jeb's had the reigns for a while now. (I figured this out when Notch tweeted Jeb to close the window)
I figured this a while ago also, it was only a matter of time before it went public. I knew this because all of the pre-releases came from Jeb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread