Introduction [Izz] Introduction

Izz

Nov 5, 2011
Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a fantastic night and enjoying "Bomb Fire" night, I sure am! What's the point in spending money on going to a display when you can just look outside your window... Boom! Boom! Flashy lights is all you can hear and see, I feel sorry for everyone that dislikes fireworks, you're missing out on a lot of fun!

I'm here to learn more skills on coding, I'm only intermediate at the moment, but I plan to become advanced during my time at DevBest and other locations, I also plan to increase my knowledge of running a hotel and other private servers.

I'm fifteen years of age and currently working towards my GCSE(s), hopefully with the S! Anyway, I love acting and I hope to become a successful actor at a later stage of my life working on movies and other television shows, not that much into sports.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Welcome to the forums Izz, hope you stick around and learn some new skills in your coding. :p

Izz

Nov 5, 2011
Thanks for the welcome, and I do plan on sticking around and learning more coding skills.

Users who are viewing this thread