Introduction I've returned.. again.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Turning into bit of a cliché, isn't it?

Well hi guys, for you who don't know my name is André, but I really prefer Andy. I am a, hmm, hard to say these days.. I'd go for youth politician (that's new, eh?), amateur designer and school student. I used to be a moderator here as well, way back in '09 (I believe). I live in the cold north, Norway, and must say I'm starting to enjoy the area despite the temperature.

So now I've returned to DevBest, for a fourth or fifth time? I'll try to make this last. The main reason for me leaving all the time is that I'm never able to adapt to the new DevBest, because it has really changed since my 'golden age'. and so have I. This time I got more time to do so as Christmas is coming up, plus this semester has been much calmer than the last.

Anyways that's all for now, I hope to see you around!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Welcome back Andy, worked with you before and all-in-all you're a decent dude. Stick around this time please?

Hope to see you around ;)

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Until moderator apps close then you'll be gone again, always the case that's the "cliché" :up:

I didn't return because of the applications, I returned because of a 4chan thread I created. I needed an username for all sorts of stuff, so I asked those guys. I was too lazy to create a new account somewhere, so I figured I'd just go on here and change my name. This again lead to me getting a new sub because my old one ran out, and I saw that DevBest wasn't as hostile as I had experienced earlier. But I understand that because of the suspicion I have no chance in hell of making the moderator positions, but I don't blame you for that at all. Thanks for welcoming me though.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Welcome Thor/Andy!

Never really met you as I assume you/I wasn't here when we were active? (If you see what I mean).

Welcome back, pal.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Welcome back Andeh... your name seems familiar - I don't know.. but it seems I mentioned it many times before.

Have a Merry Christmas and hoping you'd stick around ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread