Issue with pets and badges

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
I'm currently using the PLUSEMULATOR and having some issues. First off, Badges wont work. Second off, Pets wont show. If you know how to fix these issues please leave a response below or add my Skype at unleadedpk.
Thank you so much.

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
Theres a simple SQL for this, as I said above, so you do not need to add the badges manually lmao.
I didn't say it had to be done manually? And you were talking about achievement badges...

I'm currently using the PLUSEMULATOR and having some issues. First off, Badges wont work. Second off, Pets wont show. If you know how to fix these issues please leave a response below or add my Skype at unleadedpk.
Thank you so much.
Also, when I get back home I will dump my badge table and post it here if no one has done it for you by then.

0liver

Developer
Jan 6, 2016
I didn't say it had to be done manually? And you were talking about achievement badges...

Also, when I get back home I will dump my badge table and post it here if no one has done it for you by then.
Because thats what he wanted, you tool. Kids are so idiotic these days, I tell you that much.

Users who are viewing this thread