Issue connecting to localhost[mySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMMYYYY

Mar 25, 2012
I've gone though everything correctly but when I type "Localhost" in my browser this comes up

"Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Host 'user-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host"

Could someone help me on this please?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
What Wickd said, let me explain more if you haven't understood yet.
in the EMU configuration you've probably put something wrong on the mysql host which is highlighted in red ALWAYS keep it localhost and make sure the only thing u change in the emu config is the ip.. and those 2 texts highlighted in green
mysql.user=root
mysql.pass={passhere}
mysql.host=localhost
mysql.port=3306
mysql.dbname={dbnamehere}

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Do all the above, check your server.ip is localhost/127.0.0.1.
Then reload your xampp (Turn on+off Mysql+Apache)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Each stop posting nonsense please, you're kind of going off topic. @Wild @lepos @Legion clean thread if possible?
Relax he was following up with a comment before, and its not nonsense the fact of the matter is; if you don't know what you're doing DON'T do it, he said he wasn't feeling comfortable with his choice of running a hotel and Each was simply implying that if he doesn't think he can manage it, he shouldn't try.

I'm telling him what to do.. and mind ur own business pls.
There where better ways to reply to this then lashing back at him. That's just going to start a flame war which isn't needed

I've gone though everything correctly but when I type "Localhost" in my browser this comes up

"Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Host 'user-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

MySQL could not connect to host"

Could someone help me on this please?
Are your ports open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread