GTA V Is there a way to delete an online character?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I've been searching for a while now, I'm fed up of my character and want to start afresh (bare in mind I've only been playing two days and haven't got very far)

Is there a way to delete your online character or atleast start a new character?

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Yes, there is :)

If you go to your start menu, go over to the online tab, switch character and choose the character you want to delete, there should be a button saying "Remove Character", I believe if this is console, it's X, but for others, I'm not sure, sorry.

Source: From experience deleted my old level 106, a while ago! :(

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Yes, there is :)

If you go to your start menu, go over to the online tab, switch character and choose the character you want to delete, there should be a button saying "Remove Character", I believe if this is console, it's X, but for others, I'm not sure, sorry.

Source: From experience deleted my old level 106, a while ago! :(
Sorry, I should of mentioned. This is PC. :)

Thanks anyway buddy!

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I've launched PC version, if you do the same, go to the online tab, but choose "choose character" then press DEL on your keyboard.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
I've been searching for a while now, I'm fed up of my character and want to start afresh (bare in mind I've only been playing two days and haven't got very far)

Is there a way to delete your online character or atleast start a new character?
Not sure if there's a way to delete characters but I'm sure there is a way to create multiple characters as I have done this before on X360.

I'm not quite sure how it works for PC as I've never tried the PC version. Maybe if the ability to do this isn't already in the PC game yet it could get added as it gets updated as it is quite new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread