Is psp go beating all ds;s?

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Well what im about to tell you i think it is.
The other day i found out that psp go's are 100% fucking washable ;]
since my mum washed mine by mistake and it still works like a babe but cleaner :]

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
So wait, you actually think a PSP because it's washable? But really the PSP will catch up to the DS with with its graphics and more virtual games. You have to keep in mind the PSP is owned by Sony.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
My nintendo DS, and several phones which were supposed to not be washable went in the washing machine aswell, all of them came out with battery still alive, and no moisture inside them. Doesn't mean they are 100% washable just 'cause of that. ;] but Ki is right. The PSP is taking up the graphics competition towards Nintendo. When it come to handheld gaming consoles i would personally stay with nintendo as i'm a big fan of their games (mainly because they made pokemon ;D). NintendoDS will never be beaten, as long as it gets nintendo a reasonable amount of cash. Graphic wise it might tho, depends on how hard nintendo struggles to keep the graphics better than sony. Which i believe they won't be able to unfortunatel(for DS fans).

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
My nintendo DS, and several phones which were supposed to not be washable went in the washing machine aswell, all of them came out with battery still alive, and no moisture inside them. Doesn't mean they are 100% washable just 'cause of that. ;] but Ki is right. The PSP is taking up the graphics competition towards Nintendo. When it come to handheld gaming consoles i would personally stay with nintendo as i'm a big fan of their games (mainly because they made pokemon ;D). NintendoDS will never be beaten, as long as it gets nintendo a reasonable amount of cash. Graphic wise it might tho, depends on how hard nintendo struggles to keep the graphics better than sony. Which i believe they won't be able to unfortunatel(for DS fans).

True Nintendo is so much bigger on the market though, but PSP and it's functions and graphics are much more efficient. It's just like VBulletin and Xenforo; Xenforo is new but more efficient with it's features and easy access and VBulletin has a greater market due to it being older etc like the Nintendo.

Users who are viewing this thread