Is humanity close to extinction?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Right, listen to this.

I was swimming today, and saved this 10 year old kid from drowing. Instead of saying "thanks".. He says "yolo".

What the fuq is happening to humanity?!
Humanity will come into extinction. But then afraid not, we will... once again, be reborned.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
He means the Zombie apocalypse, then there will be survivors, and then the whole human race will start again due to everyone being born back from incest.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I thought you were christian lol? whats this buddist reincarnation talk
Christians follow jesus (thinking he's the son of god, lol), but again you shouldn't forget the fact that jesus is a prophet of god's, so he must have told them in someway (bible or something) that they are going to reborn.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
He means the Zombie apocalypse, then there will be survivors, and then the whole human race will start again due to everyone being born back from incest.
That would actully be cool. if i was a surviver and not a walker of cource :lol: oh and that if i had loads of food+weapons+ammo+shelter+girls+internet access >:3

Christians follow jesus (thinking he's the son of god, lol), but again you shouldn't forget the fact that jesus is a prophet of god's, so he must have told them in someway (bible or something) that they are going to reborn.
No i read the bible it dont say nothing such

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Actually, i wish if it was me and some hot chick, the only survivals, i would destroy her ass every single day for the rest of her life, so i wish if that could be possible.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Wtf where does it say we will be reborn facepalm.jpg

I guess you haven't read the entire quran, or just didn't listen to what "Jebril" used to say to the prophet muhammed, after we all day and the final day comes, we are all gonna be reborn again so we can be "judged" (i don't know the exact word in english) for everything we have done.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
I guess you haven't read the entire quran, or just didn't listen to what "Jebril" used to say to the prophet muhammed, after we all day and the final day comes, we are all gonna be reborn again so we can be "judged" (i don't know the exact word in english) for everything we have done.
He clearly said reborn on earth 
Alright!

I'll take a degree in viruses (or whatever the name is) and travel to the CDC in Atlanta!
lol start it in Australia not in atlanta

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Duh. Both Christians and Muslims do believe in 'reincarnation', however, on Christians, they say being 'born again'.

It's the same... and once done, you won't remember anything... they say. You would forget who you enemies were, your favorite stuffs etc. :)

And some sort of that zombie apocalypse they say.

Users who are viewing this thread