Is Habboons Plus Emulator Safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Thought it would be a good idea to have a little discussion on Plus emulator, If it isn't already obvious a lot of retros that are using Plus emulator has had their database dropped due to poor security in the Emulator. This isn't the only security issue with Plus, many many more security issues have been found so the question we should all be asking is why is Plus emulator have so many security issues as after all this is Craig (Sledmore) the so called "Legend".

Personally without Craig 80% of the community would of left due to this Azure nonsense but then Comet arrived which is taking over. What is your thoughts on all this? Why is there so many security issues with this emulator as they aint exactly little issues.

Note: The serious issues has had fixes on the rival forum so if you're unaware of the whole Drop the database issue then I suggest you go to the thread immediately or wait until someone on this forum copies it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
This isn't the only security issue with Plus, many many more security issues have been found so the question we should all be asking is why is Plus emulator have so many security issues as after all this is Craig (Sledmore) the so called "Legend".

Laughing at you IRL. I am nothing more than someone who used Habbo to learn how to code, and since got a job due to it.

I'm only human, we all make mistakes - I count one SQL injection that has been figured out. Scripting will always be an issue, and we'll always forget the most simplest of checks - we have all done it, not just me. Cast your memory back a few months ago, not only that cast your memory back a year or more ago when I released an SQL fix for the original Habplus leak (which is what this is based from).

I don't see the point in such a discussion, I'll not close the thread, however you just want to hit at at me for whatever reason.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Laughing at you IRL. I am nothing more than someone who used Habbo to learn how to code, and since got a job due to it.

I'm only human, we all make mistakes - I count one SQL injection that has been figured out. Scripting will always be an issue, and we'll always forget the most simplest of checks - we have all done it, not just me. Cast your memory back a few months ago, not only that cast your memory back a year or more ago when I released an SQL fix for the original Habplus leak (which is what this is based from).

I don't see the point in such a discussion, I'll not close the thread, however you just want to hit at at me for whatever reason.
You've misunderstood the whole reason on this discussion, I didn't open this to cause you shit. The whole reason why I had opened this discussion is for the members that are using this emulator as they need to know if its safe or not as after all 90% of the community is using the emulator, the majority of the members using this wont have a clue on how to fix this issue. Fair do's you have owned up by saying you made a mistake. So please don't think the whole point of this thread is to ruin your reputation because it isn't.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
So please don't think the whole point of this thread is to ruin your reputation because it isn't.

Reputation. If you think I cared about that then Jesus Christ, fuck me in the ass.

90% of the community? Are you on crack?

No, you already stated the reason for your thread, and the objective for this discussion, if you've forgotten then don't worry - I'll quote it.

so the question we should all be asking is why is Plus emulator have so many security issues as after all this is Craig (Sledmore) the so called "Legend".

Looks pretty crystal clear to me.
--
Again, useless thread which is why another moderator probably deleted it.

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
There are exploits in every program. No program is 100% safe. Unfortunately, the exploiters are always one step ahead.

I would say that Craig has done an awesome job to make PlusEMU a million times better than it was. A few exploits were discovered last night, and fixes were posted. Craig has given up his time, free of charge, to develop PlusEMU into what it is today. I think a little gratitude wouldn't hurt.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Reputation. If you think I cared about that then Jesus Christ, fuck me in the ass.

90% of the community? Are you on crack?

No, you already stated the reason for your thread, and the objective for this discussion, if you've forgotten then don't worry - I'll quote it.

Looks pretty crystal clear to me.
--
Again, useless thread which is why another moderator probably deleted it.

Yes, 90% of the English Community is using your emulator?

As I stated before this thread wasn't made to attack you at all but you seem to think it is, therefore do me a favor and delete this thread to stop all the drama and remind me not to open a discussion thread about the security issues with this emulator.

There are exploits in every program. No program is 100% safe. Unfortunately, the exploiters are always one step ahead.

I would say that Craig has done an awesome job to make PlusEMU a million times better than it was. A few exploits were discovered last night, and fixes were posted. Craig has given up his time, free of charge, to develop PlusEMU into what it is today. I think a little gratitude wouldn't hurt.
Precisely, Craig has done more than a good job no doubting it.

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Yes, 90% of the English Community is using your emulator?

As I stated before this thread wasn't made to attack you at all but you seem to think it is, therefore do me a favor and delete this thread to stop all the drama and remind me not to open a discussion thread about the security issues with this emulator.
At the end of the day, there is already a thread about PlusEMU support, where security fixes get posted regularly. :) It just takes a few minutes to read through all the posts. Sledmore and others try to post security fixes as soon as they are discovered.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Overall plus is a good emulator, but we all make mistakes at times but the main thing is to learn from it to better our own coding methods.

@Sledmore Nice to see you have not lost the rage of a girl on her period bro, its a thread just to discuss the issues not for you to go mad over, relax yourself

Reactions: 0AK

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
At the end of the day, there is already a thread about PlusEMU support, where security fixes get posted regularly. :) It just takes a few minutes to read through all the posts. Sledmore and others try to post security fixes as soon as they are discovered.
Thanks for reminding me?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Sledmore Nice to see you have not lost the rage of a girl on her period bro, its a thread just to discuss the issues not for you to go mad over, relax yourself

If I was mad the thread would most likely be gone?

What's up, are you still pissed from when Muscab and Korbin ratted you? It's been what 2 years now?

If you think I'm fazed then LOL.

I don't remember ever raging at you, I do however remember you worrying and screaming at me on Skype for not helping you with the trouble you got yourself into.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I deleted the old thread because this thread is useless and won't fix anything. Majority of the emulators released have exploits in them. if you're mad at the fact that sledmore's plus had 1 exploit, why are you not raging at Azure? or the original Comet that was first released which had numerous exploits & to top it all off, what about 'Silverwave'? anyhow, it's quite clear to see you have some sort of hate towards Sledmore, He's done more for this community with 1 release than most of with their 100s of releases.

anyhow, Thread has been closed to stop more drama from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread