Is been a virgin something to be proud of or ashamed of?

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
These days you see 15 and 4 year olds fucking each other silly then rubbing it in. Is been a virgin something to be proud of or ashamed?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Depends. If you want to save yourself for "the one", you should be proud. But if you become 30 and is still a virgin, you may start to become a bit ashamed. Well, if you've got good reasons to be a virgin by then, you don't need to be ashamed.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I lost my virginity this year on October 4th and I'm 19 years old. I had plenty of opportunities to lose it in the past, but chose to save it for the girl I've been with for 6 and a half months. I'd bullshit a lot to online people and say I wasn't, but that was because I thought it was "cool" to not be a virgin. As I gotten older, I thought... "oh well."

Answer this question.. Do you want to remember losing it to a slut or someone who wasn't anything to you, or someone who means something to you and wouldn't mind remembering the time in the future?

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Erm, virgin I would say is something to be proud of if you're a young person like 1-15 years old, if you're 16+ It's not something to be exactly ashamed of, just wait for the right person!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly I'm 14 and it seems to be left alone really. We don't have people who are cool because they aren't virgins. If your around my age and not a virgin your a slut and life just sucks. Had a lot of people start getting home schooled because of how bad it is if your not a virgin. So it's a good thing /3

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
I lost it at 15 with a girl I really like and we still go out, Has it changed my life in anyway? Nope, if you do it you do it. If you don't you don't. People who shame you for being a virgin are most likely virgins themselves or have a small penis.

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
I'm 15 and just had my first kiss a few weeks ago, but I think that being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. I personally want to wait for sex until I'm married, but that's just me. I respect anyone who wants to have sex before that though (as long as it's consensual and you're in love).

The only people who shame virgins are assholes and are pathetic.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Depends who you know and where you live.
Where I live, you're shamed upon if you haven't lost it at 15.
I lost it 3 years ago.

They're even talking about lowering the age to 15 in the UK aren't they?

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Depends who you know and where you live.
Where I live, you're shamed upon if you haven't lost it at 15.
I lost it 3 years ago.

They're even talking about lowering the age to 15 in the UK aren't they?
They have lowered the age to 15 in the UK

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
Why does it matter anyway? If you go around bragging saying stuff like "I banged this and that" then you're an attention seeking moron that should keep that stuff confidential!!!! But it's up to you if you want to keep your virginity or not!!!!!! kisses ;*

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
I've known a lot of people who wished they lost their virginity at a later time or to the right person.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Depends on your age.

17 or under: Be proud, you're responsible. You don't want to risk losing your whole life due to having to take care of a child at such an early age.
18 or up: Congratulations, now that you're legal you're exercising your rights to have sexual intercourse with another eligible adult. Whipee.

It's not much of a big deal, to be honest. I mean if I ever have sex I'd want to be with a girl whom I truly love, I don't want a prostitute or a one night stand. I don't want to have sex at such a young age due to religious purposes and the risk of having a baby is too damn high.

Users who are viewing this thread