Iplace CMS - Official release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Nope, this is a oen based CMS, so you just have to import it in your website derectory :)

Sent via Tapatalk on Mobile phone :D :D
i got a problem after installing it. The installation went well but when i get to the index page i get this
help_zps13265334.jpg

i useing r63 swfs with phoenix 3.11.0 any help would be nice

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
i got a problem after installing it. The installation went well but when i get to the index page i get this
help_zps13265334.jpg

i useing r63 swfs with phoenix 3.11.0 any help would be nice

Check the URL you entered. Youcan find it in the /inc/config.php

There you find the URL settings, maybe you did something wrong?

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Check the URL you entered. Youcan find it in the /inc/config.php

There you find the URL settings, maybe you did something wrong?

thanks for that i changed the name swfs to my own swfs the r63 also i get an apache shutdown when i try to register the account i useing the v1.7.3 any advice on that

Last edited:

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
thanks for that i changed the name swfs to my own swfs the r63 also i get an apache shutdown when i try to register the account i useing the v1.7.3 any advice on that

Update your xampp to the new version. Version 1.8.0 at least :) Newer is good too :)

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
btw it worth it when u got to translate from dutch to english i love the cms when will v2.0 come out

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
btw it worth it when u got to translate from dutch to english i love the cms when will v2.0 come out
No idea. I'm realy bussy right now, so I have no time for Iplace CMS 2.0 . But I can tell you I started with a new index:
0IgoJC8.png

(or )

It is in Dutch right now, but at the bottom there is:
NOW EXPLORE Follow us on

But, I have a litle break for Iplace CMS. Iplace 2.0 could be released about 2 months? Because I just have this index haha :p

- Jasper

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
No idea. I'm realy bussy right now, so I have no time for Iplace CMS 2.0 . But I can tell you I started with a new index:
0IgoJC8.png

(or )

NOW EXPLORE Follow us on

But, I have a litle break for Iplace CMS. Iplace 2.0 could be released about 2 months? Because I just have this index haha :p

- Jasper
i like it keep me updated i just going through all pages and translate it from dutch to english i like that index

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
0IgoJC8.png

(or )

NOW EXPLORE Follow us on

- Jasper

I am really digging that Index man! It seems so original, and in Habbo-action! I LOVE it!
Keep me updated also, I would love to see the upcoming projects of 2.0!

jasler

Aug 26, 2011
i like it keep me updated i just going through all pages and translate it from dutch to english i like that index
Hahah no problem :)

I gonna release this index I guess, a lot people gonna like it I guess xD Maybe this week I'll release the index :p (Just as HTML, no javascript or php).

I am really digging that Index man! It seems so original, and in Habbo-action! I LOVE it!
Keep me updated also, I would love to see the upcoming projects of 2.0!

Haha tnx :p Well, it is the NEW index of Habbo :p I got a photo of that damn BETA index, and I wanted it before Habbo has that index XD So I cropped a lot of pictures, and with much copy and paste work it is now this xD

Again, maybe a relase of this index whithout javascript or PHP :)

- Jasper

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Hahah no problem :)

I gonna release this index I guess, a lot people gonna like it I guess xD Maybe this week I'll release the index :p (Just as HTML, no javascript or php).

Haha tnx :p Well, it is the NEW index of Habbo :p I got a photo of that damn BETA index, and I wanted it before Habbo has that index XD So I cropped a lot of pictures, and with much copy and paste work it is now this xD

Again, maybe a relase of this index whithout javascript or PHP :)

- Jasper

I don't really see much of the Habbo BETA Index in there, but I love how you cropped the Hotel image part out and layed it on a cloudy background, unique.
There are some nice sleek divine features in there that I see, it makes it stand out it's what makes this Index pop-out.

I can't wait till you release the Index, and HTML would be fine just need to intrude your own scripts.

Benji

Oct 30, 2014
When you are trying to make your user and press "Create Avatar" it comes up with:

Error:
Unknown column "vip_points" in "field list"

Contact owners!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
When are you going to make current a Habbo layout?Looking forward to it.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I'm currently using that Index, for a live view; rage-hotel.ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..

Tobi

Jan 23, 2014
Hi, dude i have a problem. You can spend the link of a pack supports this? DB / Emulator and SWF.

MichielBrants

Jan 18, 2014
Hi jasler !!
Top release !!
But what sql file i need for golden three emulator , emu not loading with your sql file :(
Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread