Introduction Introduction of Heurt

Heurt

Sep 2, 2013
Hello there people on DevBest. Under this you can read the information about me.

Personal information
Hey people, my real name is Heurt i am 15 years old, and i am coding and designing a little bit time. I'm from the Netherlands en i can't talk very good English. I have joined this forum because i want to learn more there. On dutch forums there are a lot of people they tell me i can't do something. If i am designing i doing it in Adobe Photoshop CC. If i am coding, i doing it on Notepad ++ and working with HTML and CSS. If i have made a new project i going to release it here on DevBest. If hope there some people here they can help me with a lot of thins.

Bye, this was my introduction, and my first post.
Excuse me if you can't understand me, my English is very bad.

Heurt.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Welcome to Devbest! To be fair, I've seen much worse attempts at the English language, most of them are English. Aha :') You're English is good and I look forward to your projects.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
True, and there only people that didn't make you not happy, there online lovely people.
Definitely agreeable. I've been around here for some time, but just never had the opportunity to take the time to register. Haha.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Welcome :)

tumblr_lq3vygf3iZ1qcqbs4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread