Infobus Emulator (Hang Glider edit) OPENSOURCE [Wired]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Hello Devbest, today I am re-releasing Infobus Emulator I found this on another forum and decided to release on here since it's a good edit and probably one that can compete with phoenix emulator. Also it is Opensource so enjoy!

What features does Infobus Emulator have? :
• Freeze 100%
100% • Battle
• Achievements
• Challenges 50%
99% • Rollers
• Rewards
• High stability
• No Lag
• Football 90%
95% • Wired
• Pets
• Sort Catalog
• And many more things you should know!

^^^^I didnt write this its from another forum

Image's I took on localhost ;):

Wired:

fNl1gC.png

Emulator:
NsYOkW.png

Download link:

Credit's:
Monroe (Hang Glider)
Meth0d (Uber Emu)
Doraemon (Infobus)

Enjoy!

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Seems good, thanks for releasing it! I'll surely being giving this and Baal a test run.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Wired, football, battle banzai, freeze? Its pretty much similar to Phoenix emulator.
Baal has all of those, except wired. Jacob said he has no intentions of doing such things now, until all the cores functions are 100%

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
Showing 2 stacked wired boxes doesn't really prove that it works.
The way his avatar is it look's like he made it
-User enters room
-Teleports to chair

--
Other than that, I don't know correct me if I'm wrong, & nice release.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Showing 2 stacked wired boxes doesn't really prove that it works.

Test it yourself? Lol why would I lie about a feature a emulator has? ...... Ill try to make a video tonight cause I gotta go out and do some shit with some m8's so test it while im gone.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Alright I uploaded a video of wired football battlebanzai ect. Enjoy!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011

1. What Habbo Content Management System is this compatible with?
  2. What is the difference of the table structures between Phoenix and Infobus Emulator?
  3. Does it have English version or we could tweak the language of the emulator?
  4. What do we need to make the emulator run? (Such programs that will successfully open it..)
And where is this originally posted and what forum? (rZ or 0T4KU)?

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011

1. What Habbo Content Management System is this compatible with?
  2. What is the difference of the table structures between Phoenix and Infobus Emulator?
  3. Does it have English version or we could tweak the language of the emulator?
  4. What do we need to make the emulator run? (Such programs that will successfully open it..)
And where is this originally posted and what forum? (rZ or 0T4KU)?

1.) I used LeetWeb I am not sure?
2.) I dont know I didnt make the mysql for it
3.) You can tweak the language of the emulator via database the main thing needed is catalaogue page's name changed
4.) ???? ..... You start the exe file.. If you know how to make hotel you can start it this isnt a help thread on how to make a hotel if you cant open a emulator you shouldnt be on here..

It was posted on neither of those ;)

Also since it's an edit, why would you rename facepalm.jpg

I didnt rename it, I am not the developer I re-released and gave credits you numbnut..

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
1.) I used LeetWeb I am not sure?
2.) I dont know I didnt make the mysql for it
3.) You can tweak the language of the emulator via database the main thing needed is catalaogue page's name changed
4.) ???? ..... You start the exe file.. If you know how to make hotel you can start it this isnt a help thread on how to make a hotel if you cant open a emulator you shouldnt be on here..

It was posted on neither of those ;)

I didnt rename it, I am not the developer I re-released and gave credits you numbnut..
Now I understand, you wouldn't release it, you would never release something like this in your life..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread