Flash Indus Hotel [Hiring Staff - Fresh Hotel Catalogue - Friendly Community]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
A5v1E8s.png

Join Indus today!

Indus is a new R63 Habbo retro which is looking to become popular in the community. At Indus Hotel we make improvements to Indus everyday to provide our users with the best and most reliable experience! We are active 24/7, always hosting events, advertising and having a fun time. For us to become even more successful then the only possible way is for you to join us. Sign up now and believe me, you will have a great time and this will all be amazing!

Indus Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Indus Hotel.

Indus Screenshots:

[Updated]

[New Staff Members]

[New Shop]
[New SWFS]

[New Rares - Pillows, Dice, Egg Fountains, Dragon Thrones, Square Thrones]
Staff Pages:

[New Rares - Dragon Thrones, Square Thrones, Dices]

We all hope to see you on the hotel.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Why are you copying Fresh Hotel this doesn't make you look unique at all it makes you look like a copier. good luck tho. lol

MarleyRetroo

Oct 25, 2014
Yeah, I Agree with the above posts. You've got Fresh's Former staff page, staff page, and cata?
Eh, Good luck though.
EDIT: Oh, You have their shop and values too.. Basically everything is theirs..

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah, I Agree with the above posts. You've got Fresh's Former staff page, staff page, and cata?
Eh, Good luck though.
EDIT: Oh, You have their shop and values too.. Basically everything is theirs..
I appreciate your feedback:)

rent

Sep 24, 2012
A5v1E8s.png

Join Indus today!

Indus is a new R63 Habbo retro which is looking to become popular in the community. At Indus Hotel we make improvements to Indus everyday to provide our users with the best and most reliable experience! We are active 24/7, always hosting events, advertising and having a fun time. For us to become even more successful then the only possible way is for you to join us. Sign up now and believe me, you will have a great time and this will all be amazing!

Indus Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Indus Hotel.

Indus Screenshots:

[Updated]

[New Staff Members]

[New Shop]
[New SWFS]

[New Rares - Pillows, Dice, Egg Fountains, Dragon Thrones, Square Thrones]
Staff Pages:

[New Rares - Dragon Thrones, Square Thrones, Dices]

We all hope to see you on the hotel.
Can thank me for that cata ;)

warm

Jun 8, 2014
ZacRetros are you a developer at Fresh hotel?
Cause it's impossible to get those page from Fresh -.-
Good luck with your retro by the way :up:

rent

Sep 24, 2012
I've given him the Staff Page, Values & Shop

the values & shop got released find my post if u want that

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
It's not impossible to get anything? All it is is the design then you do the back end code for it to function yourself.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
I think Indus got shutdown by Fresh. The websites not working after you advertise for like 2 weeks?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
good luck! But yes, it is the same as all the other hotel's so you might wanna try something different. Maybe put something in the Client ? Or just a Custom CMS just like what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread