Index Voting

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
Not trying to be a cunt or anything but everybody has to follow the rules right? We got our account suspended for it.
You quoted me saying "It only redirects to the voting page if you're logged in." This video proves wrong.

@RastaLulz

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
No its normal, it clearly states in the rules that you're not allowed index voting yet they have it. Like one rule abides by us small hotels but the big hotels it doesn't. The small hotels will continue to stay small, while the big ones who break rules and get away with it continue to get bigger.

Outrageous.

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
I don't really understand all this bullshit I purely couldn't even care If we were on retrolists as we don't exactly use it. However, ours must be right considering @Sledmore works & helps Habboon with almost everything.. Considering he is the one that put the voting on for us, I'd highly doubt we're doing anything wrong.

Oh you're a fucking loser hahahahahahaha... I just looked at your video.
Index voting is only if you click the banner and it makes you vote before going to the website. You can have the fucking voting wherever the fuck you want just aslong as when you click the banner on retroslist it takes you to the site & not to the voting.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I can assure you 100% Habboon isn't breaking any rule - considering I've had to have Rasta help me with it several times due to a redirection loop.

I don't think you've understood the rules correctly. It must NOT redirect to a voting page when clicked from RetrosList.COM. Notice how when you click it from it will take you to index/novote - we also have a custom check to not run the API script n our registration page and maintenance fo obvious reasons.

https://retroslist.com/help/rules said:
3. A pages website should go directly to the site intended, and no where else.
  • A RetrosList page must NOT link to the RetrosList voting page or API when linking from RetrosList.

You can read the full rules here;

SNetworks

Oct 31, 2013
It's not the fact I'm jealous, I misread the rules, it was a misunderstanding. Now Adrian, run along you bent cunt, go wank to some fat Malay bloke and stick a finger up your ass.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
1st of all, what im posting is on my own belief and isnt related to (A) Retroslist, (B) Habboon, and the Individuals that own it.

When you create a retroslist page, You automatically sign a agreement that you will not link your [banner] to your voting page. You must link your page to your hotel. From your hotel your allowed to put the voting method anywhere you want on your site.

Users who are viewing this thread