Request Index Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
I'm editing a habbo theme for rev, and I like the index I currently have, I just want a new index design. Something that catches the eye and is super original.

This is my index

And the width and height of the image are 900x500.

No rush on the image, as long as I get one I like lol.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
i know you're a perfectionist i hope you like this prob wont tho. But i made this while back hoping to use it.
its yours if you like it
20p26vl.jpg

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
i know you're a perfectionist i hope you like this prob wont tho. But i made this while back hoping to use it.
its yours if you like it
20p26vl.jpg

Wouldnt match the rest of the cms, as well as it looks a bit blank. But I do like it.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
100% Custom
2n21wfb.png

theres some strange shit in here that bothers me, idk if you'll like it but i might aswell post it. Ill try and fix some shit here, or start a new one

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
100% Custom
2n21wfb.png

theres some strange shit in here that bothers me, idk if you'll like it but i might aswell post it. Ill try and fix some shit here, or start a new one

Why does the sky cut off the building.. Why is the bus squashed.. Why is there a blimp with animals on it..? This is terrible.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Why does the sky cut off the building.. Why is the bus squashed.. Why is there a blimp with animals on it..? This is terrible.

lol alright its called, work in progress i dont see your design on here so fuck off,

ontopic:
heres v2
245gimg.png

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
He said he was working on it lol, never said I was gonna use that. It needs a lottt of work.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Haha
I Can do better on photoshop [Newbie to PS l0l] and paint.net in 3 hours - COMPLETELY CUSTOM

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Haha
I Can do better on photoshop [Newbie to PS l0l] and paint.net in 3 hours - COMPLETELY CUSTOM

it is nice, but you're probably releasing that, but im not using that index layout/design. If you want to make me one thats for my index, that would be nice.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
it is nice, but you're probably releasing that, but im not using that index layout/design. If you want to make me one thats for my index, that would be nice.

Haha that's a project of mine at the moment [Not the fastest LOL] but i don't just make them, that custom image took me 3 hours to edit haha.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013

lol i appreictae your suggestions and critisicm but trying act like you're work is proffesional is a fucking joke, spare it bud ry4n nor or i dont care. If you think you're all that then spend time doing it for ry4n and post it. and let me read for the third time because you kids seems to have a thick skull

work in progress i dont see your design on here so fuck off,

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Sure thing, How big does he want it. "Big man"

P.S My work is professional :)

because you made one doesnt mean you're fucking professional. Unless you have certification in Photoshop cs4 or higher you're just another ameteur.

And also read the original thread the specs are there.

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
because you made one doesnt mean you're fucking professional. Unless you have certification in Photoshop cs4 or higher you're just another ameteur.

And also read the original thread the specs are there.

Well I would do it but there's no need to be so rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread