in need of windows server

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidHotel

Mar 27, 2011
windows server 2008
pm me if you know were i can get i dont care if it nulled
by hope you guys know a site that has it

[MOD] Nulled Software & Warez is not tolerated on Devbest - Do not ask for it [/MOD]

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
windows server 2008
pm me if you know were i can get i dont care if it nulled
by hope you guys know a site that has it

You need to buy a windows 2008 server you can't just get it free though, you can get it at windows stores online.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
You need to buy a windows 2008 server you can't just get it free though, you can get it at windows stores online.

You dont have a clue what you chatting about!

Basically you get Windows VPS/Dedi/Shared Hosting via a hosting company. eg, 1&1, Eleven2, Limestone etc..
You can get one free, however the companys that do this, often require you to sign up to a 12 month contract which may entitle you to 1 or 2 months free.
Some companys even offer a 30 day trial. So if you can afford to waste time every 30 days cancelling and re-signing up (with a different email of course) then that is probably the best option for you

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
You don't have a clue what you're chatting about!

Basically you get Windows VPS/Dedicated/Shared Hosting via a hosting company. e.g. 1&1, Eleven2, Limestone etc..
You can get one free, however the companies that do this, often require you to sign up to a 12 month contract which may entitle you to 1 or 2 months free.
Some companies even offer a 30 day trial. So if you can afford to waste time every 30 days cancelling and re-signing up (with a different email of course) then that is probably the best option for you

offer a 30 days trial although they require your credit card details so they know you're serious about maybe continuing to buy their servers.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
offer a 30 days trial although they require your credit card details so they know you're serious about maybe continuing to buy their servers.

Thanks for the link Bazinga, i just cba to find one. Most companys that offer this kind of service always require a credit card to be linked up to the trial and the same applies for the first comment i made, about getting a few months free but having a 12 month contract.

Basically if you break the contract or your trial expires before you cancel it, the credit card will be charged with the amount you signed up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread