Recruiting In need of Minecraft redstoners/builders for upcoming adventure map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Welcome to...

z9et78r3

Zantania is a open-world adventure map that takes you, a shipwrecked Fisherman, to a legendary island called, you guessed it, Zantania. This island was told by sailors and pirates only as a horror story, a mythical tale of an island that was housed to the most evil of creatures. That anyone who entered the island never came out, that it consumed the person and made them part of the island itself. You never believed it, but it happened. Overnight, there was a storm that drifted you into the island. Now, all you need to do is find a way to get to civilization, unless the island itself already has it...

3t0q2e18

The open-world feature allows to to either go straight with the guided campaign or explore different places or take NPC challenges to get better armor, weapons - similar to a Ubisoft or Bethesda game. Nothing is given to you, you need to work for it. Whether it be finding the materials to craft it, buying the item itself, or doing a challenge to earn it as a reward. This game will push you to do your absolute best to survive and make your way off the dreaded island. Do you have what it takes?

6ygwzvre

The signs you find are speech features - some times you'll see others talking to you, or what you might be saying to yourself - it's a good way to know what's going on and what you have to do to complete your mission, or find out where to go for your next one. Look out for them in game!

x1t3uq42

Buying features are exactly what make the game so unique. You will find villagers, traders, or trading caravans scattered around the island - these people can offer you food, weapons, armor, or other odds-and-ends to help you on your journey. They usually require gold, but that also depends on who you're trading with. Sometimes, traders will require a special payment in which you need to find the item and retrieve it to them to receive the item you wish to purchase.

gq9m81tc

This is Terran Village, I haven't quite completed it yet, but this is the first place to go for your missions - each village offers a variety of choices to complete quests, whether it be big ones or small deliveries or pest-control jobs. This is just to show the variety of places that will be added to the map itself to broaden the user interface whilst in the world.

Looks good, but when is it being released?

Before I completely publish it, I need YOUR help to work with me to get it to it's best potential. Making an adventure map this big isn't easy for 1 person to do alone. Here is a list of some requirements I need for the job:

- Knows how to use Command Blocks
- Knows how to use advanced redstone
- Can make good/decent buildings
- Is very knowledgeable with Minecraft
- Has Skype and a decent microphone for communication
- Can be online at least 2-3 hours a day (Negotiations accepted)

I wish to have a team of a minimum of 3, but if we can have even more helpers, that would be just perfect!

I meet the requirements, but how do I apply?

Well, you need to fill out this application format and reply to the thread with it:

Timezone:
Command Block Experience:
Redstone Experience:
How many years playing Minecraft:
Skype username:
Building Experience:
How many hours of availability a day:

Thanks for taking the time to read this - I hope we can get this going, and have a successful adventure map to release!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread