Applicant In need of a Job :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hey Guys, Im in need of a job :)
Willing to work for, Minecraft Servers, Habbo Retros & VPS Providers.
Experience
I have worked for alot of People tbh. I have mainly worked for minecraft servers. Helping them out, Fixing there Errors,Plugins,Etc. I have also worked for habbo retros. Setting up there Database,CMS, Etc. I was hired for Rubix Hosting. We were all in an email, But They just never got back to me.. I never got access to the admin panel, So I can't say I have 'worked' for a VPS Company.
Commitment
For Minecraft & Habbo. I can commit probably 1-5h Per day to the server/hotel. Fixing anything you want, installing anything, Etc.
I Am currently working on my server & my retro. But It won't stop me from helping.
About me :)
Hey, My name is Tyler. I am from Canada :) I am 14 years of age(On August 16th). I have a IRL Job with my dad. After work I usually just come on devbest & Spend the rest of my day there :). I am currently going into Gr.9 in september. I like playing PC Games & PS3 :) If You wanna know more, Please contact me on devbest.
If you would like to hire me, Contact me on DevBest & we can work something out :)
Thanks guys :D

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
Nope, Sadly

Please contact me.

UPDATE: Refused to provide actual identity of himself, which is needed for legal reason's and removed me when we asked for proof of age and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread